Parosland Hotel restaurant
For your summer holidays, your short land escapes or for your night of relaxation, but also for your winter holidays and escapes, the Elaionas Restaurant of Parosland Hotel invites you and challenges you to try the delicious combinations of Greek and Aegean Cuisine of the Chef Nikos Petouris.
The breakfast and all the dishes are made using local products from the treasure of Parian Land.
The Greek Breakfast includes:
- Margarita’s Honey production
- Homemade jam and traditional sweets made by the chef
- George’s Zymoto bread from the traditional bakery from Ageria
- Olive Oil pie with Parian olive oil and local products
- Local meats served with mashed chick peas
- Greens pie with (kalfa & wild greens)
- Sea food cooked on oil paper combined with legumes
For the ones who love cheese there is a variety of local cheeses.
- Custard filled pastry with crunchy crust
- Chocolate pie with ice cream and hand made strawberry sweet